What I Love About Wegmans

As I had mentioned in a previous post, I love their produce section.  There's just so many choices in that section and the store overall.  They even have places to sit down and eat all different kinds of food off of their food bar.  They look like they have a nice selection of seafood, but not sure since we don't really do seafood.  They have lots of cheeses to choose from - lots I've never heard of.  The big things I love is the way they package their meat.

This is the steak that I'm cooking tonight.  I love that it was vacuumed sealed like this.  Great for freezing like we did with these steaks.  The price isn't that bad either.
Yep, $11.16 for two decent sized steaks!  I mean, these steaks are about an inch think.  We're going to eat good tonight!  Not only are the steaks packaged like this, but pretty much all the meat are.
These are the last two chicken breast from the huge family pack we bought about a month ago.
Yep, $12.20 for 6.13 pounds of chicken goodness!  I forget how many breasts there were originally, but it has made several meals.  This is a great deal!  The chicken breasts are so much bigger than the frozen chicken breasts we used to get from Walmart.

If you have a Wegmans near you, check it out!  I was so shocked by it when I walked in for the first time. If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Share:

0 comments