24 Christmas books countdown - book 1

Welcome to December and to our countdown to Christmas with Christmas books.  Last night's book was How Do Dinosaurs Say Merry Christmas? 

Michael picked this book out first and then picked out two more books when I brought the crate of wrapped books.  I took the second and third book and put them back in the crate.  He seemed pretty excited about picking out a book.  He did such a good job unwrapping the book and I didn't even have to help him at all!  So much has changed in a year.

He didn't want to sit still, so that part hasn't changed, but he did listen to me while I was reading because he was responding to some of the things in the book.  I would say that the first night of December was a success!  I am so glad that it went so much better than last year.

Share:

0 comments